Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

Passport Requirements / Traveling Abroad & SoCal Transportation

You need a passport when traveling to and from the USA.

On January 8, 2007, it was announced that passports are required for all U.S. citizens traveling to or from the United States (air or sea), to or from Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, Caribbean and Bermuda. Passports are required for all U.S. citizens traveling to or from the United States via land, air or sea, regardless of destination.

If you have booked a flight, hotel, rental car, vacation, or cruise, visit the CIBT Website for detailed information on travel requirements for the countries you’re visiting, and for those you who need to pass through those countries en route. The CIBT website site provides online ordering for passports and visas, including rush replacement of lost or stolen passports. You can also call their 24-hour customer support number at 800-929-2428 (M-F 7:30 am – 7:00 pm CST). For more information on travel requirements, contact the U.S. embassies of the countries you’re visiting. A worldwide list of embassies can be found at the Dept of State Website site.

Visiting Southern California? Transportation & Tour Information

If you are traveling to Southern California from Canada, Australia, Mexico, Central America, South America, Caribbean, Bermuda, UK or from anywhere in California or parts of the USA, you can contact Ace Transportation Services at 1-888-722-2202 for travel transportation and sightseeing tour services. We offer 20+ years of experience in airport transportation, luxury sedan, tour bus, SUV and limousine rentals. It would be our pleasure to help show you the way for however long you are visiting Southern California.

Leave a Reply